Zero Ragnarok Forum Discuss

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Dreams Come True

Iseng. Cast and Characters.

Kiyoshirou
    Kiyoshirou
    High Swordsman
    High Swordsman

Iseng. Cast and Characters. Empty Iseng. Cast and Characters.

Post  Kiyoshirou Sun May 31, 2009 10:08 am

CAST AND CHARACTERS.

Soul Reaper -
    Iseng. Cast and Characters. 56409490
    Rate: Very Strong. 5/5.
    Desc: The strongest Assassin Cross after Luxurious the Assassin. He has the stability statuses of ATK, FLEE, ASPD, HIT and CRIT, and produces high damages in result. He owns almost every character, except Champions if Asura`d xD.

69RazeKiyo -
    Iseng. Cast and Characters. 10219041
    Rate: VERY WEAK! ZOMG! 1/5
    Desc: My LK Character. A normal LK bound to a leadership. Trying to be the best.

Wozuo Caster -
    Iseng. Cast and Characters. 79502302
    Rate: Strong. 4/5
    Desc: A very emotional High Wizard in Zero. He meant to KILL everyone with magic if they hit him. 1 hit, 1 SG. o.0. Moreover, he is a strong caster with instant casting time, and collective gears.

Profesor -
    Iseng. Cast and Characters. 49935841
    Rate: Strong. 4/5
    Desc: This scholar owns at least 3 characters before dying. With supportive skills, she can defend every attack landed from the enemy, and with single-strike magics, she can kill characters that not using any GTBs, or Mayas.

Tsuki Shiro -
    Iseng. Cast and Characters. 22775015
    Rate: Very Strong. 5/5
    Desc: I think Tsuki Shiro is a better SinX rather than Soul Reaper, if he fight him seriously. He has OVERPOWERED SKILL at PvP, maybe he can kill GM`s AssX if he as I already said, fight seriously. His headgear mostly lifesteals almost characters. ( I was killed 9 times, even when I was running.)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:36 am